Re: i might be a Dodge owner again!!!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 16:41:58 EDT

Hey, Adam Blaster!

<> The thing is very clean, but has winter studded tires on it, on the
factory rims. That kind of leads me to think that either their all season
tires are totally done, or they just tossed them out and drove it almost
exclusively in the winter and the last little while before trading it in
with the dealer?<>

Either way, see if you can find out how old the tires are...
Tell em you saw an article on 60 Minutes where the "experts" said any tire
older than six years should be questioned as to safety....
I saw it...but I'm old & slow & it takes me an hour and a half to watch the
whole show...8-)>

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +