RE: i might be a Dodge owner again!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 18:34:12 EDT

LOL
Well, i sell tires all day long, so i could easily convince him that t etires were unsafe by the date-stamp on the sidewall.
Unfortunately, the tires look pretty darn good with no sideall or tread cracking or anything. Plus, i can get tires so cheap through work, that issue isn't a concern to me. ;)

I'm actually thinking about going to a different size for the tires. It's sitting on 245/75R16's in a 6-ply, and i think i'll go to a skinnier, nice and smooth tire in a 215/85R16 10-ply. It will have less rolling resistance as it is so much skinnier, and as a 10-ply tire, it will hold way more weight, so i'm good on that side of things too. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....