Farewell Dakota

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 18:00:50 EDT

After getting re-married in mid May this year, my
bride and I decided we needed a more family friendly
vehicle. I've had my Dak paid off for over 2 years now
and she paid off her Jeep GC earlier this year. When
we take the entire family (there are 6 of us
altogether) anyplace either someone has to be out of a
seat belt or we have to take 2 vehicles. Since my Dak
was the smaller of the two vehicles, we decided if we
found a vehicle we liked, the Dak would be the one to
be traded in.

Well we found one. Its a 05 Dodge Grand Caravan with
about 58K on the clock. Not a lot of bells and
whistles, but enough. AM/FM CD and cassette, tilt,
cruise, air, seating for 7, power windows and locks.

Total deal out the door is my truck and $8750. Since
the van lists in Kelley Blue book for @ $12K I think
we are getting a good deal.

Ray