Re: 12oz r134a $4 at Big Lots - Now Carlisle

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Mon Jul 14 2008 - 22:48:39 EDT

Jon sorry you didn't have any luck at the track. Mary and I got a bit of a
late start so by the time we got to the fair grounds and ck'd in food and the
motel it was a bit late to the track so I'm sure it was me you passed. We had a
great time just watching. They wouldn't let me park where I like so I had to
drag the chairs from the back to the tree. There was some great racing and a
guy trying to set the track record. His staging burnout was most of the 1/8 th
all in all worth my $20.

Something that doesn't usually happen I guy that I know won the Dart Sat.
night. You might of noticed his truck. He had a V-10 in a Little Red Truck. He
did a great job on the truck. So we had to stay till Sun as we both wanted that
505 motor they were giving away. Him for the Dart and me for my Charger.
Neither of us had any luck with that..... 8-(

Next year we are going to go up on Thurs. so we can spend more time at the
track.

So many great Mopars and so little time.

Maybe I'll run into you next year.

Bill