RE: RE: Link/email for Quick D?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 13:49:59 EDT

Well, I just talked to him about an intake, but a throttle body would be nice also, and then an exhaust some time down the road as well.

What are the reviews on the performance/fuel savings with the throttle body?

I'm primarily concerned with any item that works to increase the fuel economy with this truck. ;)

It hasn't been that bad though, I've got about a 20-mile (each way) commute to work, and it's mostly highway. If i keep out of it, i'm showing about 20-23 mpg on the computer. But that drops pretty quick when i pull away from the stop light. lol

This Durango is way better on the gas than my Dak ever was. Of course, my Dak was definitely a "friday" built vehicle. lol

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....