Re: BBQ and NE/eastern NY convoy potential

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 11:21:10 EDT

On Tue, July 15, 2008 11:33 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> we seem to come up with all sorts of ideas, but once the
> event gets rolling, the BBQ just kinda does what it wants and we're
> all just along for the ride. :-)

That's today's Quote Of The Day right there.

> As far as firearms go, if there are enough people who are
> interested in some target shooting, we can certainly try to do
> something. I have no objection to it assuming that all of the
> standard safety rules are followed.

I'm interested, but the rules in Ontario are even more Draconian than in NY.
So I don't even have anything I could bring to the party. I guess one of
these days I should bring one or two rifles out from Utah and store them at
your place, assuming you have a secure storage location available. That way I
might get to go shooting more than once a year.