Re: BBQ and NE/eastern NY convoy potential

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jul 18 2008 - 11:46:22 EDT

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:

> Dang it just when I decided I couldn't go because of time constraints,
> you decide to do fun stuff.. [im not much into paint, but if it goes
> snap, crackle or pop, I am all about it]

   Well, just because we've "decided" to do something, doesn't mean
its going to come anywhere near happening. :-) I seem to recall we
were planning to do some target shooting at past BBQs, but it hasn't
happened yet. It took what, 2 or 3 years after planning to do
paintball for that to actually happen? :-)

   IIRC, you're an NRA instructor aren't you? Sounds like just the
type of guy you'd want to have around for this sort of stuff. :-)
Well, if anything changes and you decide to come out, we'll definitely
have to make sure the target shooting happens.

--
                                          -Jon-