RE: DML:OT Neon ?

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2008 - 14:48:33 EDT

Second the bad cap. If it's not allowing the water to be sucked back in
from the overflow. Second thing to look at as Bernd mentioned would be a
blocked line from the cap to the overflow. Easy enough to check both at
once. And radiator caps are cheap enough that if you haven't replaced it in
a couple years, it wouldn't hurt to do it anyways.

brian cropp