RE: OT PT Cruiser Tune Up

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 15:25:41 EDT

Normal

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Calder [mailto:JCalder3@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 1:47 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: OT PT Cruiser Tune Up

I went to change out the air filter and the bottom of the housing has a good

1/16th" of oil puddled up down there. It has to be coming from the tube
that goes to the valve cover. It goes directly into it with no PCV valve
(if it is a PCV tube). Sound like any known PT issues possibly causing poor

gas mileage?
Thanks