Re: Out of state registrations

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 14:18:19 EDT

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:

> Just Deer Creek and Montana and LLC broker got me nowhere... any better
> hints?

Deer Creek: http://www.mtvehicles.com

   I checked it out briefly, looks kinda pricey, I'm not sure if it
would result in any savings or not, I will have to research further
when I get some more time.

   Here's another one for much cheaper, but... ??

http://www.49dollarmontanaregisteredagent.com/

   The outfit that seems to be on the leading edge, doing the most of
these is here: http://www.bennettlawofficepc.com/ Again, not cheap.

   One potential problem that I have come across with doing this is
some insurance companies don't like to write policies on vehicles
which are titled in one state but parked in another, so that is
probably something to check out as well.

  I also still need to check somewhere to see if there are any NY laws
which could complicate the situation.

--
                                          -Jon-