RE: 5.2 vibration/rumble/groan or something like that...

From: Rick Suter (rick.suteriii@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 09:41:59 EST

It's had a fresh, complete tuneup and new Intake Gaskets...

More evidence... I was presented with a MIL last night of P0138, O2
sensor... could it be that simple? Other than the 1600-1700 stumble it
runs the best it ever has with the new intake and plenum gaskets and
the plugs, wires, cap and rotor... (and belts hoses, pcv.....)

thanks,

rick