Re: 5 speed Manual questions

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2009 - 09:32:36 EST

I searched for several months before the donor truck I bought fell
into my lap. I jumped on it literally the day I found the ad, drove to
NH with cash a couple days later, and drove home with the truck. I got
it because I was the first caller and the first to look at it. He said
he had several other guys coming by to look at it later that day - I
believe him, I got it for a steal at $1100.

I had ebay searches, autotrader searches, etc etc, all e-mailing me
when anything with several sets of keywords matched :)

In my opinion, though, don't settle for an auto. The NV3500 is FUN!

Let me know if you want more info about the swap.

Don in CT
89 DakVert 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340
98 JeepGC