RE: DML BBQ - Aug 14-15, 2009

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 10:28:51 EST

For paintball, you guys should get up just before dawn and have a little "spooky shoot 'em up" thing.
I envision a foggy morning, Jon slinking through the tallgrass with his full camo outfit on, and shooting Tom right in the back. lololol

Oh, and i'll be the one snoring very loudly in the tent. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_022009