Re: DML BBQ - Aug 14-15, 2009

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 22:38:07 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Ok, I'm going to to ahead and pull the trigger on this date... The
> 2009 DML BBQ is hereby officially scheduled for Fri & Sat August 14-15.
>
> Here is a link to the event page:
>
> http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/RysI@kK@4yL8@/

It will be done...

Vacation request gets submitted monday...

I'll ask if I can get Monday the 17th off - that would allow for more geocaching time on sunday
if anyone is interested.

This gives me...(goes to calender)... 187 days to get something else driveable for the BBQ.

At least this time I have the Civic and I don't have to worry about not having a back up if a
... project... falls through again. However if fuel prices skyrocket this summer - I'll
'prolly take the Civic anyway. I'm nursing a bad back at the moment from having moved a few
engines around in the swamp, so I'm not sure what projects if any I'm going to work on.

We'll see.

As for other activities - I'm planning on bringing all my paintball gear out with me - again -
with the hopes that perhaps I can actually USE the stuff for a change... I have not even
touched it since the BBQ - but I'll see if I can get the 3-shot burst tweaked before the trip hehe.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck