Re: DML BBQ - Aug 14-15, 2009

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 15:12:38 EST

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> Vacation request gets submitted monday...

> I'll ask if I can get Monday the 17th off - that would allow for
> more geocaching time on sunday if anyone is interested.

   I'd be up for some goecaching on Sunday, though I probably wouldn't
be able to do anything until somewhere around 2pm or so. If a group
has already headed out by then I could get ahold of somebody on my cell
though and meet up at whatever cache you happen to be at.

> This gives me...(goes to calender)... 187 days to get something else driveable for the BBQ.

   So it begins. :-)

> As for other activities - I'm planning on bringing all my paintball
> gear out with me - again - with the hopes that perhaps I can
> actually USE the stuff for a change... I have not even touched it
> since the BBQ -

   Same here. I'll try and make sure to actually have some CO2 in the
refill tank this year... :-P

--
                                          -Jon-