2010 Ram HDs are out!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 12:25:15 EST

Unveiled at the 09 Chicago Auto Show..

chicagoautoshow.com

dodge.com

And the opinion from one of the harshest Dodge design critics I know? (myself) - it misses the
mark in my opinion. The 09 Ram 1500 is awesome... it looks like a Dodge Ram. The HD series -
well I think they made a mistake by differenciating the truck body. Granted the changes are
slight, and both trucks look generally the same. Photos never do it justice, so I'll hold off
final judgement until i see one in person. Not sure I'll be headed to the Chicago show this
year. Anyone else planning on going?

As for the Ram HD.... I suppose they could have done a lot worse - and its a million times
better then the ugly as sin body style thats on its way out now.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck