Re: 09 BBQ Time Off...

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 09:04:56 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> I felt really rushed (and VERY tired) at last year's BBQ. I'm hoping I can come up Thursday this year,
and leave Sunday. I'll likely be travelling with little Spencer though, so he might not want to
stick to my schedule. lol

> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

Yeah man - I'm starting to become of the mind set that vacations and time off work should be
relaxed and enjoyable. I'm not as thrilled as I used to be, with the prospects of non-stop 12
and 13 hour road trips. A sign of getting a little older? LOL

I say do whatever you can to take it easy, as much as thats possible with traveling and a
little guy :-)

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck