Re: 09 BBQ Time Off...

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 12:30:20 EST

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah man - I'm starting to become of the mind set that vacations and time off work should be
> relaxed and enjoyable. I'm not as thrilled as I used to be, with the prospects of non-stop 12
> and 13 hour road trips. A sign of getting a little older? LOL

   What, this from the guy who did a 12 hour road trip, hopped in the
passenger seat for a 3 hour road trip, followed by another 3 hour and
then a 12 hour road trip just for a few hours at a car show? ;-)

   Oh well, even if you do slow down, that'll only bring your road
trip tolerance down to only slightly above everybody else. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-