Re: Total overkill

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 10:22:17 EST

I just bought an intake filter. One of the cone shaped ones, and w/4"
opening, just clamped it direct to the cap on top of the throttle
body. Still gets engine air but I don't do nothing but drive fast.
Very little idling time. Breaths much better than stock, is a lot
cheaper than this dual snorkle and has a grrrrrrreat howl around 3K
rpms. Just a little better gas mileage. Maybe 2-2.5 better mpg at
highway speeds.

But in response to you first question, it'll probably fit. I can't
believe for that price it doesn't come with a NUT....
John

p.s. got my filter @ O'Rielly....