Re: 09 BBQ Time Off...

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 12:33:26 EST

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm planning on taking August 11th-17th off from work. Departure from Point will be after work
> on Monday the 10th. Spending the night in Chicago, ETA is 6 or 7pm-ish on Tuesday. Return
> departure will be Sunday for a leisurly drive home, or Monday for a "haul ass home in 12 hours
> or less and report to work the next day after not enough sleep"

   Cool - sounds like a plan. Yeah, having some extra time before and
after can make all the difference in the world. I think that's why
the National Meet went by so fast for me; by flying in and out there
wasn't much preparation or reflection time, which made the whole week
seem rushed.

   So I take it we'll have some time for some geocaching then, on Wed
and/or Thurs? :-)

--
                                          -Jon-