RE: RE: Total overkill

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 18:49:11 EST

Yes, it still has the standard size filter. On my '92 there is a "blank"
on the driver's side of the radiator support that is easily cut out for the
second duct.

> My main goal is
> increasing airflow without making it suck a lot of hot engine bay air.

Good thinking! While a 14x3 fits under my hood (even the stock one) it
slows my quarter mile ET by a tenth and one mph. Hot air = bad.

Ray