Re: RE: Total overkill

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@enchantedbookstore.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 22:10:35 EST

I wish, it's been "warm" around here, but that's 42 degrees and raining rather
than 28 and snowing. ;)

I'm tempted to just go with the low-profile dual one I posted earlier and run
some ductwork down and put cone filters low behind the headlights, just not too
low as I'd like to be able to plow through moderately deep water. Kinda pricey,
but I don't know if a K&N drop in into a modified stock air cleaner will flow the
amount I'd like for the plans I have for the truck.

MattB

On Mon Feb 23 15:58 , John Dunlap <jsdunlap@roadkill.org> sent:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1\\\=SPE-98499&N=700+4294925239+115&autoview=sku

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1\\\=SPE-98599&N=700+4294887855+115&autoview=sku