Re: Grant Steering Wheel

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2009 - 01:03:39 EST

bocd@optonline.net wrote:

> hey gents....
>
> i'm gona ditch my airbag wheel and install a grant 470-1132....
>
> anyone have any idea's on the cruse control wiring?
>
> i have no idea how many wires there are....
>
> bob

Not sure how you would go about riggin up the cruise. That wheel has only two horn buttons.
Cruise control has a few more than two - and those two buttons on the grant wheel are wired to
work on one circuit (the horn).

Also keep in mind f you have inspections in your state, removal of the factory air bag may
violate some kind of laws or would stand almost a certain chance of failing inspection. If
thats an issue - you might want to check with your local DMV regarding the regulations of any.
  Might require putting hobby plate on the Dak. Keep in mind I'm just speculating.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck