Re: Source for dash illumination light bulbs?

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 01:50:54 EDT

On Sunday 05 April 2009 10:13 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Since soldering will be required anyway, have you considered
> purchasing one of those "built-in-resistor" style LED lamps?

Yeah, I thought of that. But I don't think there's room. The bulb has to fit
in to one of those clear plastic light transfer things. That way, one bulb
lights up the "2Hi", "4Hi", and "4Lo" text on the switch face.

It'd be nice if the whole thing would have been LED based. But the superbright
stuff wasn't as available and cheap in '01 as it is now.