Re: Dome light question

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 11:03:01 EDT

Jon wrote:

> Don,
>
>   On your 'vert, the dome light should be underneath (built into) the
> rear-view mirror.

Huh that must have been optional. There's no wiring to my mirror. I've
even had the dash wiring strewn across my lawn and I'm quite certain I
never saw any cut or even unused wiring that goes around the
windshield. I know maplight mirrors were offered in later Daks and
have considered wiring one into mine.

The 'vert does have the passenger foot light, activated by the door
switches... which is just about good enough for finding the key you
want when you're body is inverted in the passenger seat.

Don in CT