Re: Wheel Bearing

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 2009 - 16:10:27 EDT

The tires are shot and I don't think they're balanced well. I did yank
on the driver's side a bit when I had all 4 wheels in the air to change
the diff fluid and it seemed fine other than some left/right play due to
the shot tie rods/pitman arm (next on my long list of things to fix after
cooling issues). I'll have to try the passenger side wheel next time
it's in the air.

There is a "vibration" though the floorboards usually around 30mph, but
the noise it makes sounds like the sound super swampers make on pavement,
which I suspect is just my bald offroad tires on the (horribly cracked
and ill-maintained) pavement in this town.

MattB