Re: Christine is off the road indefinitely.

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 11:07:24 EDT

Barry Oliver wrote:

> .... if it's a choice between Christine and GranPa, I
> would actually vote for restoring GranPa as the daily driver

Wellll that truck is in need of a full frame off resto. Rusted out rockers, front end
collision damage. There was a full tank of premium gasoline in it when I parked it 6 years
ago. LOL Bet it has the consistancy of lime green jello by now.

I already started gathering parts for that build up.

and use the
> Ram as the pond truck... Oh.. Did I say that aloud?

Barry, Barry... remind me to cut you outta my will :-P hehehe

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck