Re: Christine is off the road indefinitely.

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 11:49:20 EDT

Dustin Williams wrote:

LOL

> That's here in town if anyone wants me to check it out for them.

Geeze - from how his ad reads, assuming hes done everything to it that he said he has, its got
a lot of new parts already. Its almost too good LOL

If you have some spare time and you don't mind taking a look at it - that would be awesome.
Obviously I'm concerned with the frame condition, but spare parts are always good too. I could
  use the front clip for the 2wd Dak, assuming its still in good shape.

Lemme know if you are able to? Thanks man!

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck