Re: DML HQ gets hammered

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 09:12:38 EDT

On Aug 10, 2009, at 18:08 , Jon wrote:

> We had some monster storms roll through here last night, there is
> massive flood damage to the entire area.

Wow Jon, that's insane. Was thinking of you guys looking at the radar
the past few days. I've moved just far enough north that I was not
getting hammered in these last few storms. The rest of the week after
today is supposed to be drier, I hope it gives things a chance to
settle down. I'm sure with that water level and flow things in the
creeks have changed dramatically. That'll be interesting to see.

Any idea how much rain you got over there?

Mike