RE: Ok... almost ready to roll ...

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 16:43:40 EDT

For a 318 the 2BBL M1 is the better choice. True as well for a semi-stock
360. I would only use the 4BBL M1 on a well modified 360 or 408.

Personal experience....a friend of mine with a '93 Dak 318 was running
14.80's with the stock beer barrel. He changed only the intake to a 4BBL
M1 and promptly ran 15.00's at a couple mph slower. He raced every week
and his performance was well documented and consistent. I tried to warn
him...... lol

Ray