Re: 99 Dak options

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Sep 20 2009 - 14:54:51 EDT

Barry Oliver wrote:

> So, do I do nothing and wait for my truck to go poof or do I go shopping...

I've about decided these trucks don't "go poof" very often, as long as
you keep up on the maintenance. They're really overbuilt compared to
family sedans, and unless you're really abusing the heck out of it, I'd
say there's a good chance it'll still be running long after you get
tired of driving it.

Now, if you *want* a new truck, then that's a different story. Plenty
of great deals to be had these days.