Re: AOL write up on Chrysler changes...

From: Zito, James A (GE Infra, Energy) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 2009 - 08:25:05 EST

>From Jason:

I don't think Europeans understand pickup trucks any more than
Americans understand soccer.

No Americans understand soccer just fine, we DON'T like to watch it
though. Other nations and pickup trucks is a whole 'nother ball game.
I think countries that have open spaces (eg Australia, Mexico and of
course Canada) understand them because there is a need for that form of
transportation. In Europe, the streets are all too damned skinny for
pickup use, never mind the lack of parking.

Jim