I'm pissed off... I'm really pissed off...

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 06 2009 - 02:18:30 EST

Went up north today, on the way home, trans started acting funny, then it would
not up-shift. Pull over, check the stick, over a quart low.... !!!!WTF!!!!... I
couldn't see any leaks under there. I poured in the spare quart I always seem
to have to keep with me, and made it home the rest of the 80 miles... but it
still didn't seem right.

Ok - all you diehard Mopar guys better turn your heads for this next comment...

I'm fucking sick and tired of Dodges and having to fix them constantly.

I just threw $2500 into the Ram this summer, and there is still a laundry list
of things to do... some of the things wrong with it are related to things I
did but not everything. The CAD isn't working, leaving me without 4x4 modes.
The drivers side window glass still likes to fall out of the regulator from
time to time, I need more exhaust work, the intake gasket is still blown... The
wind noise that was always there even before I tweaked the door... the horrible
fuel economy, even for a truck... and the overall lack of fit and finish and
quality, that plagued the truck since new.

Now I have more transmission problems. I want a new truck. A 3/4 ton truck...
extended cab, long box...

I've never really been happy with this reg cab short box truck I have, anyway.

So - what to buy? I don't want to touch used trucks... I'm sick of buying
someone elses problems.

The new trucks from GM are ugly as sin... the Super Doodys are also ugly as
sin...

The Dakotas are ugly... ugly... ugly again... and not as heavy duty as I need
in a truck. Ranger? Don't think so... I'm not touching a Ridgeline POS... the
Tundra does not appeal to me, the Tacoma is fugly and too light duty - as are
the Nissan offerings. This leaves me with what for a choice of new trucks?

Another Dodge? With more BS problems? Even before I beat the hell out of
Christine, it was still a problem riddled truck.

Start with the fact that there are trucks sitting on dealers lots that cost
almost as much as some homes around here. THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!! I don't
need or want heated leather power ass cushions! I don't need or want dual
climate controls, or 3rd row seats, or DVD systems or in dash-GPS navigation!!
I could give a rats ass if the tail gate has torsion bar assist, so that its
not so heavy to lower and lift!!! I really could not care less if my truck has
6 million cup holders, or juice box holders, or an in floor cooler, or
bluetooth connectivity! And I DON'T WANT PUSH BUTTON FOUR WHEEL DRIVE!!!!!

I want a truck with vinyl floor coverings! A full size vinyl bench seat!!
Manual windows! A fucking 8 foot bed option!! A MANUAL TRANSMISSION OPTION!!!
 That costs LESS than the automatic!! You know you can only get a Dodge Ram in
a 3/4 ton or a 1 ton with a diesel? No sticks behind any gasser option at
all!! I want a durable solid front axle truck, with a well designed steering
linkage system, that can handle a snow plow without collapsing!! DEATH TO
INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION!!!!!!

I want a reliable, easy to maintain, affordable truck... I may as well wish for
the sky to rain milk duds, for all the good it will do.

I'm going to bed... hopefully I won't hate the world as much tomorrow after
some sleep and a shower.

Terrible Pissed Off Tom