Re: I'm pissed off...

From: Cord (cordcord@ispmonsters.com)
Date: Sat Nov 07 2009 - 01:19:12 EST

Maybe it's time to build your own. There are many 60s-70's pickups out
there with all or most of what you want. Buy one and consider upgrades
like making payments. Perhaps a 440 with Dana 60 axles... :) Only takes
time, space, cash. When I have one, I don't seem to have the others.
Cord
Oregon
08 Dak
78 Ramcharger For sale