Re: I'm pissed off... I'm really pissed off...

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 2009 - 21:33:12 EST

"I may as well wish forthe sky to rain milk duds, for all the good it will do." OMG hilarious!

I'm with you! That's why I've hung on to my 2000. I haven't had any really bad issues yet, and I'm pretty happy with it. But I can't see replacing it with anything that is available now. I might have jumped on the powerwagon had they dropped a diesel into it, but that never materialized. So, I'll try and keep ma baby running as long as I can or until I can't get parts anymore. Then I'll probably be in the same boat.