Re: Internal vs. External Balance

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 2010 - 13:40:22 EST

I'm not absolutely 100% on it, but I thought I read somewhere that
the 318's and 360's were internally balanced and the 340 was
externally. But maybe it's a year thing since mine was a 72 with the
cast crank and 318 rods.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
98 Sport 3.9 (for now)

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!