Re: Recycled oil?

From: Tom Coulter (metalshop@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2010 - 17:10:40 EDT

Speaking of "epiphany", here's an "epiphany" I came up with only recently.
This is one of those epiphanies I with I had come up with YEARS ago.

Depending on the time of year, I spend a fair amount of time on the business
end of a chainsaw. Chainsaws need bar oil. For years, I was foolishly
spending money buying bar oil at Wal-Mart, etc. while "recycling" motor oil
by the gallons drained form either of our 2 vehicles (one being a Dakota).
For chain sawyers, here's the epiphany:

Don't buy bar oil! Use the "spent" motor oil from your cars, understand
that this really is recycling, and and laugh all the way to the bank.