Re: How to bleed R134 pressure?

From: Chris (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2010 - 22:33:56 EDT

I had mine professionally drained(and reduced to a vacuum). Even then,
when I disconnected the first line by the evap canister, I had a good
dose of coolant, lubrication, and dye spray out all over me and the
engine.

I was fortunate to be wearing gloves and a coat. Otherwise, I'd be in
trouble. Oh, and the dye took a few days to wash out of my skin as I was
cleaning it up.

--
Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL