RE: Re: Can I please get a confirmation?

From: Tom Coulter (metalshop@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 08:43:59 EDT

'97 Dakota Sport 3.9L V6 Magnum; 2WD

This post started here (just above where you are now), in which I listed the
make:
http://archives.dakota-truck.net/1004/0125.html

This is another time I wish this site provided an easy way to attach photos.
I wish all could see what I'm seeing. The condenser is retained in a
durable (high impact) plastic "frame" (at least left/right/bottom) and the
lower bolt heads that fasten this housing are "hidden". If I had Superman's
X-ray eyes, I'd say they are right under the radiator, punching down thru
the chassis member (which may be threaded).