Probably wont make the BBQ this year

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2010 - 04:20:29 EDT

Odds are I won't be at the BBQ this year. Won't bore anyone with
details, but for various personal and financial reasons I don't think
I'll be attending. 1600 mile round trips just don't sound all that
appealing to me at the moment. I'm desiring something a little slower
paced.. like sitting on a lake in a boat with a fishing pole, and not
giving a rats ass if I catch anything.

So unless I get a road trip bug, count me out :) Kinda sad about it
however - as it would be the first BBQ I'd miss since I joined the DML
over 8 years ago.

TerribleTom