Re: Probably wont make the BBQ this year

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Jul 22 2010 - 00:23:39 EDT

TerribleTom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> So unless I get a road trip bug, count me out :) Kinda sad about it
> however - as it would be the first BBQ I'd miss since I joined the DML
> over 8 years ago.

    Sorry to hear that, Tom! Its funny you should mention that, I
have been going back and forth with myself trying to decide whether or
not to skip the entire BBQ this year or maybe do Daktoberfest instead.
Seems like attendance might be a bit low this year, and I have been
absolutely slammed with work this year, too much stuff to do and not
enough time to do it in. I'd miss the BBQ, but I wouldn't miss all of
the time and prep work involved to get ready for it! :-) I think
I'll start another thread and get a potential head count, maybe that
will help me to decide one way or the other.

--
                                          -Jon-