Re: Upgrade advice

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2010 - 08:51:05 EDT

Meh, manuals aren't that bad. You get used to the riverdance after a few
months and you don't even realize you're shifting.

My brother in law is a truck driver so I asked him if there were automatic
transmissions in the fleet he drives for and he had never heard of such a
thing. that's not to say there aren't any out there but if there are I'd bet
they're pretty rare.

- Josh