Re: Upgrade advice

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2010 - 11:53:42 EDT

I stumbled across this article dealing with the automatics:

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5780813_automatic-transmission-vs_-manual-tractor_trailers.html

Funny how they call them "automated manuals" instead of automatics.

I don't doubt that theres still a demand for manual transmissions in
trucks like that. I'ld bet your average trucker that has 20+ years
under his belt driving a manual is not gonna want to change too
easily.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!