Re: Re: Unplanned Exhaust Modification

Date: Thu Jul 22 2010 - 01:38:00 EDT

Yeah, I don't foresee a problem with the Gibson rusting out for me as
long as it's aluminized. Around here they use salt on the freeway only
and only then if temps drop below 14 degrees when it's snowy out. But I
have to come up with a couple grand for first/last/deposit. Otherwise
I'd have ordered one already.

This is the first time I've ever had a car with an exhaust rust problem.
  The rest of the truck is perfect, and even the muffler is perfect
other than the big rusted goober of metal someone called a weld to hold
on the grafted-on tailpipe. ;)