Re: Starter Question

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 14:03:38 EDT

I did some research into it, and the new lightweight starters for the
older cars are nothing but stockers on what the newer engines have, so
physicly bolting one in isn't going to be a problem. On the solenoid
side, the more I looked at the existing wiring, the ground actually
goes into the harness... so I'ld assume the PCM has something to do
with controlling the starter via that ground... I hope.

I guess theres not much more to do than order it and see how fast it burns! ;)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!