Re: Jeep repair update

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 21:51:07 EDT

That doesn't look bad at all. Hood, grille, bumper, and a fender
should take care of it.

Hop on car-part.com, you'll find the parts, and if your lucky you'll
find them in the same color so you won't have to worry about paint.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!