Re: Starter Question

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 22:05:26 EDT

Yeah the one thing I've learned is Chrysler changed very little when
it came to the small block engines. Hell, there's a ton of articles
in Mopar Muscle where they put magnum heads on LA engines, and the
internals are about the same.

So them using one starter for everything.... sure. I mean, look at
all the Chrysler, and dodge cars from the mid 90's to early 2000's...
the door handles are exactly the same and theres probably 100 more
common parts. So why design and produce 10 different starters when
you can just use one?

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!