Re: Dakota models

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2010 - 10:59:08 EDT

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 10:51, Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@comcast.net> wrote:

> The brochures I have seen are all marketing doublespeak and all seem to say
> the same thing, but then I searched again, and found this:
> http://tinyurl.com/23u8c6y
>
> One thing that doesn't make sense is why I can't add, say 17" wheels to the
> TRX4...

Because option packages with fixed features reduces production
management costs. It used to be (40+ years ago) you could get your
options a la carte - you were handed a list of all the options
available and they'd let you go nuts. Now it's all about getting the
least possible variations to make everything streamlined.