RE: RE: $#@# Brakes continued

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2010 - 08:09:51 EDT

The anti-rust coating is a black zinc coating applied to a lot of
performance brakes. Especially EBC rotors. I have the same slotted/dimpled
rotors and the coating lasts and works. Over two years on my rotors and the
coating is still holding up where the pads haven't worn it off. As for the
bedding procedure, it's an industry standard thing. I do it on all my
vehicles and it does help.

brian cropp