Re: 2000 4.7 pcm issues

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2011 - 22:22:55 EDT

On Jun 13, 2011, at 9:14 PM, Tony wrote:

> and PCM tests fine...

What sort of testing?

With no short to ground on that 5v system something sounds wrong there
- but 'no bus' would be something wrong with CAN not with the 5v
sensor supply reference. I'm not sure what order things go in check-
wise but I'd be surprised if a bus error prevents the 5v reference
from being output. Are there any other computers on that 5v line that
could be shorting, or just sensors? I don't have a 4.7 wiring diagram
anywhere, my stuff is all just too old.

Mike